21st Century Wellness: Healthy City, Healthy You
Join synerG at the annual Lead Your City Summit to help young professionals GROW their leadership skills, BUILD on their ideas, SERVE their community, and CONNECT their network.
The Lead Your City summit will be held on Thursday, March 7 from 8:30am-5:30pm at the Van Dyke Performance Space in the Greensboro Cultural Center. This year’s summit is an opportunity to learn about how to be a healthy employee and community member, and how to live a productive, well-rounded life.
Caroline Dwyer, Project Manager for Renaissance, will lead the keynote panel focused on community health that will highlight innovative partnership approaches and designing public spaces that support physical and mental health of community members.
Other sessions during the day will cover topics such as mental health, healthy relationships in the workplace, and healthy habits to incorporate in your everyday life.
Check out more info about the summit here.
Register today for 2019 Lead Your City! You won’t want to miss this one!
Young Professional Educators Academy
Apply Today for the 2019 Class!
Through fun, interactive, and informative sessions held at interesting locations
throughout Greensboro, participants will have the opportunity to learn and
connect with other educators, interact with leaders in the community, engage with young professional organizations, and learn more about the area
where you live and work.
. What’s included in this FREE program:
- Welcome Reception
- Four educational sessions for a total of 1 CEU credit; Topics include: Industry & Education; Makers & STEM; Diversity, Inclusion &Art; and Resources & Support
- Dinner provided at each educational session
- Childcare stipend if needed (limited number available)
- Support from Learning Teams—groups of YPEA participants with similar roles within GCS
- Opportunities to explore Greensboro and win prizes!
2019 Session Dates (all Thursdays):
- 1/10 from 5:00-6:30pm
- 1/17 from 4:30-7:00pm
- 1/24 from 4:30-7:00pm
- 1/31 from 4:30-7:00pm
- 2/7 from 4:30-7:00pm
- 2/21 from 4:30-7:00pm (weather make-up)
Click here to apply and for more information.