1.Cool off at Lake Brandt. At this lake, you have the option to kayak, canoe, and stand up paddle.
They even offer night paddling for you love birds that want to recreate that dreamy lake scene in the notebook (Before it rains, of course)
Click Here to Check Out Rental Pricing!
2. If Lake Brandt isn’t cool enough, check out the Greensboro Icehouse!
This Ice skating rink has provided fun for Greensborians for 20 years. Skate rental and session is as cheap as $10 on the weekends!
Click Here to Learn more about the Icehouse
3. Wet & Wild is the largest water park in both the Carolinas. With over 36 rides and attractions. They’ve got rides, slides, waves, pools, and fun for all ages! General admission is $39 dollars, but season passes start at just $50 so you might as well grab a pass and have fun all summer long!
Purchase Tickets Online
4. The secret is out…Wet Willies is coming to Greensboro! (In case you don’t know what Wet Willies is) Wet Willies is a frozen daiquiri bar. This chain specializes in nearly a dozen flavors of frozen daiquiri’s that are dispensed by bartenders from a row of mixing machines. (Imagine a frozen yogurt bar on steroids.) Yeah, it’s that great.
Click Here to Learn More About Wet Willies
5. So maybe frozen daiquiris aren’t really your thing, and you prefer a classier “turn up.” Look no further than your local Wine and Design! At Wine and Design, you can sign up for different classes that are taught by local artist. The artist will walk you through each step until to complete your masterpiece. What I like best about this Wine and Design is that they offer a visual calendar on the website so you can sign up for a class based off the painting that you’d like to recreate.
Sign Up For a Class Here
6. If you’re a true wine connoisseur, Wine Styles is the place for you! Wine Styles is located in the Friendly center across from Mimi’s café. Wine Styles offers a large variety of wines, and each week they host a wine tasting event for $5. You can’t beat that! Even better, they often have live music for you to enjoy while you sip away.
Click Here to See What Wines They Offer
7. Strike your way out to a Grasshopper’s game! Baseball games are fun for anyone. It’s the perfect time to crack open a cold one, laugh with friends, and enjoy that beautiful NC weather. Below, I’ve posted a calendar of all the games this summer!
Click Here for the Schedule
8. A walk in the Park – Greensboro is filled with beautiful parks and gardens! Check out the Center City Park, Arboretum, Bog Gardens, and Tanger Family Bicentennial Gardens
Did you know that July 17th is national ice-cream day? If you’re a member of the Coldstone loyalty program, you can enjoy a buy one get one free deal on this day, AND throughout the month of July, Baskin-Robbins’ guests can upgrade their double scoop of ice cream with a free freshly baked waffle cone!
Lastly, you can even enjoy this day with your furry friend, PetSmart is offering a four-ounce, complimentary serving of dog-safe ice cream, if you visit between noon and 4 p.m.