Young Professional Educators Academy is Seeking Applicants!
Young Professional Educators Academy
Apply Today for the 2019 Class!
Through fun, interactive, and informative sessions held at interesting locations
throughout Greensboro, participants will have the opportunity to learn and
connect with other educators, interact with leaders in the community, engage with young professional organizations, and learn more about the area
where you live and work.
. What’s included in this FREE program:
- Welcome Reception
- Four educational sessions for a total of 1 CEU credit; Topics include: Industry & Education; Makers & STEM; Diversity, Inclusion &Art; and Resources & Support
- Dinner provided at each educational session
- Childcare stipend if needed (limited number available)
- Support from Learning Teams—groups of YPEA participants with similar roles within GCS
- Opportunities to explore Greensboro and win prizes!
2019 Session Dates (all Thursdays):
- 1/10 from 5:00-6:30pm
- 1/17 from 4:30-7:00pm
- 1/24 from 4:30-7:00pm
- 1/31 from 4:30-7:00pm
- 2/7 from 4:30-7:00pm
- 2/21 from 4:30-7:00pm (weather make-up)