The branding committee meets virtually the first Tuesday of every other month at 4pm.
The branding committee serves as a liaison in communicating what happens within synerG.
Love to dabble in website and graphic design? Do you want to influence synerG’s brand? Do you understand the importance of an intentionally curated Instagram feed, reel and story? Do you enjoy amplifying the voices of young professionals in the Triad?
If you’re nodding yes, the Branding committee may be the place for you. This committee works closely with the other synerG committees to ensure the synerG brand is understood, promoted, recognized and growing throughout the year and at all events.
Some responsibilities of the Branding Committee include:
- Creation of graphics and event promotions
- Social Media management – creating reels, posts & Tik Toks
- Content creation for social media, blog and website
- Networking with young professionals to interview and serve as host for YP Table Talk
- Expand synerG’s representation to reflect the community
- Website maintenance, development, and expansion
- External communication with current and future members
Interested? Email Us!